The Black Hole Sentry

saintg

Thought I'd like to share what I've been working on lately. It is the original plaster master for the Sentry robot from the movie " The Black Hole". I had to do a full restoration on the master, it was in terrible shape.

George :D

Quite a change.

bh5.jpg

:eek

You don't know how pleased I am to see this project back on track. Any closer shots and an estimated time on completing this project.?

Cyb....

<div class='quotetop'>(saintg @ Jun 8 2006, 02:43 AM) [snapback]1258174[/snapback]</div>
Thought I'd like to share what I've been working on lately. It is the original plaster master for the Sentry robot from the movie " The Black Hole". I had to do a full restoration on the master, it was in terrible shape.

George :D
[/b]

I haven't seen The Black Hole in forever... I may need to run by Movie Trading Company tonight and see if they have it.

Fantastic work Saintg. Thanks for sharing that with us :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>(saintg @ Jun 8 2006, 02:09 PM) [snapback]1258364[/snapback]</div>
Here you go.

Oh, by the way. It is in rubber right now... :D
George :p
[/b]

You taking those pics with a mobile phone? LOL

Can't wait to see more images of your great work.

Cyb.

FANTASTIC cleanup.... I always liked these guys....the helmets look like a Stormtooper crossed with Darth Vader. I wished they played it on Disney or somewhere on TV :unsure

That sentry looks beautiful. Great cleanup . I havent seen that movie in a long time either. Star rocked, until he met Vincent. Hey someone needs to build a Vincent. Can't wait to see a build up.

What's going on with this lately? Have you demolded it yet? I was going to attempt to make one of these but it can't compete with the real deal.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back