The Black Hole: any info on thi Dallas/Ft. Worth full sized VINcent?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

blewis17

Sr Member
Just watching the latest LGR episode on YouTube. Clint was visiting the Dallas/Ft Worth area for some retro computer goodness, and got invited to this private arcade. My eyes popped out of my head when I saw this life sized VINcent in the arcade. Anyone here have any info on this beautiful bot?!

Se video below, starting at 12:20 for a quick glimpse

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Oh! That's Estil's house. I was just there last week. (okay, I'm there EVERY week! ) He actually had it commissioned by somebody on the RPF. I don't remember who but I do remember him telling me it was terribly expensive (well, to ME anyway

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.