THE BIG BAD WOLFS SUIT DONE FOR SDCC 09 !!!!

thebigbadwolf

Sr Member
WHOOOOOOO

i finally decided it time to finsh this bad boy ! so tonight i had my poor mom help me put on my suit and took 45 mins ! lol
but i worked the stuff i need and now its done, i love it and am very very proud ! its goin to sdcc so watch out guys and gals lol

i want to thank the lair for all their help and stuff and deals ive recieved, you guys truly are amazing !

im so happy with my suit yet its hard to put on but wth ! lol only thing i forgot to fix was neckring :mad:

heres the bio on him

my hunters name is destroyer, he is part of 2 different clans around the galaxy, but is well accepted and repected around other clans
hes known to be very effective when it comes to hunting prey, hes been in both world wars, he killed both us soldiers and Germans
when in the battlefield, mostly taking the commanders out first one by one, hes a distant cousin to the Celtic predator,
about 20 yrs ago he was in the jungle with a fellow hunter and killed a unit with a general named hopper...... as he carrys his skull
on his back as a trophy now, he doesn't like staying on the home world for long,

what do you think ???

39792013.jpg

48857b48.jpg

d0d4221b.jpg

7fc9773f.jpg

ecec2ff9.jpg

7c37e9f9.jpg

88a37b34.jpg

cbaa594b.jpg

9ebb9942.jpg

1399c5e0.jpg

388c896c.jpg

YAYY !!!!!!!!! vids sorry there sideways lol

th_8fa6aea6.jpg

th_203db462.jpg

39792013.jpg

48857b48.jpg

d0d4221b.jpg

7fc9773f.jpg

ecec2ff9.jpg

7c37e9f9.jpg

88a37b34.jpg

cbaa594b.jpg

9ebb9942.jpg

1399c5e0.jpg

388c896c.jpg

th_8fa6aea6.jpg

th_203db462.jpg

Nice suit Ernie.......I can see why you kept in on the "down low".............then you bust out the killer suit..WELL DONE SIR,see you in a few days my friend.

dude that is awsome! i love the paintjob on every thing! his colors make you like a swamp pred, like you would live in the swamp. its awsome

:mad: Holy $!@#%!@#$ Ernie! Dude, that looks bitchin. You did an awsome job dude. Can't wait to see it in person. See you at the con man!

SIMPLY...BAD ASSSSSSSS.

I can't wait to get my AVP Elder in action. Congratulations! That is a suit to be proud of.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back