the big 3 Preds on TRU.com!

altor

Hey guys, the Toys'r'us website now has the 1/4 scale Predators in stock to order! I couldn't find them around here so I've been checking thier site periodically and today they had them! Just a heads up to anyone in the same situation!

Hey guys, the Toys'r'us website now has the 1/4 scale Predators in stock to order! I couldn't find them around here so I've been checking thier site periodically and today they had them! Just a heads up to anyone in the same situation!
Thanks for the update! I think I might have to drop by there and pick all 3 of them up mwahahaha!

They dont ship to Canada, and the Canadian stores dont even carry them
WTH!!! Damn you’re having the worst luck at getting your hands on one of these figures…It’s like some unseen force is determined to keep theses babies out of your hands. It’s not funny..lol, but damn! Every opportunity seems to fall through for you. Don’t give up…You’ll get one eventually and at retail price.
~Estelle

No worries - I can get one through BBTS.com in a week or so, but thanks

Dude, just email Mark. He's the man, I don't know what he has left in stock if anything, but give him a try. ...and get yourself that 1/6th scale P1 bust by S. Hayes while you're at it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back