the better pred

The P1S (classic) is my favorite predator from Predators

Royce is my favorite human. I like Royce's attitude, we wasn't trying to be anyones hero, he just wanted off that damn planet and you were either with him on that or left behind.
~Estelle

The P1S (classic) is my favorite predator from Predators

Royce is my favorite human. I like Royce's attitude, we wasn't trying to be anyones hero, he just wanted off that damn planet and you were either with him on that or left behind.
~Estelle

I agree, t classic is the best.

As far as design, I liked Tracker the best, but the P1 style was my favorite, because he had the most personality.

And as for the humans, Adrien Brody really stole the show for me. No question. Although, I also really liked Edwin, too. But, it's still Royce.

Falconer hated him for about a minute but damn he was cool in that sword fight.Actually why didn't the falconers sword cut through the katana?

Ill have to say Royce he only did what he needed.

Actually why didn't the falconers sword cut through the katana?

Here's a quote from Kill Bill about a katana: "I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut."

I think a lot of people have this belief that true samurai swords are unbreakable and cut through anything.

ANYWAYS...

My favorite was the classic pred, don't like the design of the new ones at all. And the russian was my favorite human, mainly because he used to be an MMA fighter back in the day and I've always liked him.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back