The Best place to buy model kits

propcollector

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi I am going to start to scratch build a Tie bomber and need a good place to start buying my kits

Please help me out

Thanks

I'd say ebay and Hobby Link Japan. You can get most of the kits on ebay for next to nothing. And for the ones that Ebay doesn't have, HLJ will most liely have them.

<div class='quotetop'>(Apophis @ Jul 5 2006, 10:05 PM) [snapback]1274734[/snapback]</div>
Yeah, What he said.
[/b]
Also can someonr give me a good link to buy Plastistruct and evergreen plastics

Thanks
mark

:unsure Someone know where to buy the Horizon's Jurassic Park model kits??? im looking for the velociraptor one and t-rex but on ebay they doesnt have it

<div class='quotetop'>(The_Dwimmerlaik @ Jul 6 2006, 01:06 AM) [snapback]1274956[/snapback]</div>
:unsure Someone know where to buy the Horizon's Jurassic Park model kits??? im looking for the velociraptor one and t-rex but on ebay they doesnt have it
[/b]

Sorry, but those have been out of production for quite some time. Ebay and the secondary market are going to be your best bet unless you find them in some local hobby shop.... doubtful though. Just be diligent with checking on ebay and the other secondary market sources that are out there.... you could also put a WTB thread in the Junkyard once you have enough privledges...

:cry thats sad, on ebay there are 2 model kits, one with reserve and the other dont have some parts damn ill like to have them, ok i think ill conform with a Gremlin :confused

<div class='quotetop'>(The_Dwimmerlaik @ Jul 5 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]1274956[/snapback]</div>
[/b]
Try here. You will have to sign up to even look at the threads but you may find what you are looking for. Just start a WTB thread in the BUY/SELL forum.

http://theclubhouse1.net/

One of my scratchbuilding projects is a studio scale tie bomber. Alot of the kit parts that I'm using came from model kits that I purchased off of Ebay. This would be a good place to start your search, Propcollector.

Hobbit 7

<div class='quotetop'>(useful idiot @ Jul 6 2006, 10:30 PM) [snapback]1275668[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(The_Dwimmerlaik @ Jul 5 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]1274956[/snapback]
[/b]
Try here. You will have to sign up to even look at the threads but you may find what you are looking for. Just start a WTB thread in the BUY/SELL forum.

http://theclubhouse1.net/
[/b][/quote]

Thanks man, ill try it out, wish me good luck i really like to find out those model kits (in a reasanoble price)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back