The Best Girlfriend In The World... She Suited Up In My Full Avp Suit So We Could Shoot Some Photos.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Klwl

I had to show the wife. We both love it, we both hope to have pred costumes and hunt together.

Your a lucky guy fo show!

Kyra Da Psycho

haha awesome, this is what I like to see, couples enjoying even the "nerdy" stuff together! Very nice suit too, also nice of her to do ^^

hannay07

Jr Member
Thats awesome! My wife is terrified by the predator, but she shrugs it off for me. You got a keeper brother!