the beginn

Cavaler Urban

this is my work so far.I'll finish the the helmet in a few days and I intend to do a mold from it and cast in fiber glass!
about the rings .... a lot of patience ,I made them from chopper , entirely hand made by me!
I also work on my three points laser !next week I put here other pictures.excuse my english pls!

and this is my targeting device , I'll putt some detailed pictures later!

DSC09648.JPG

DSC09649.JPG

DSC09650.JPG

DSC09656.JPG

DSC09658.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I painted up just for fun! what do you think ; to let it with the surface unfinished or I must sandpaper it to look shiny?!
I like it in this way , looks a little rusty and old and the finall piece (cast in fiberglass) will have a rusty color paint!

DSC09675.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good bro. I like the way the helmet turned out.

Thanks for sharing.
I would have to be more exacting in its construction, but what the hell, it's my first sculpture! anyway I like the way its turned out me too and look much better in reality than in pictures! thanks for your appreciation! :D

I'll put a huntorial about the rings but later ,I must to take some pictures of different stage! the helmet is not finish yet ,I intend to cast it in fiberglass and cover in a thin foil of copper which I' treat to looks old!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back