The Batman/ Battinson

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

iDReamer

Hey guys I started working on the new batman costume seen from "The Batman" featuring Robert Pattinson. I know this will be a difficult task since there's limited reference pictures on it so I'm going to need your guys help. Ill post my ref pics and my progress so far. I'll do my best to work on it regularly and keep updating when I can.

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

spiderfan11

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I did a test fitting with the completed shoulders and the neck piece witch needs work. This cape and cowl are only temporary to get an idea. working on the arm and gauntlets now.
Damn dude! Looks great. Is there a particular process you’re following? Is it all free hand? I’d love to know some more details of your build!

iDReamer

Damn dude! Looks great. Is there a particular process you’re following? Is it all free hand? I’d love to know some more details of your build!
Yea everything but that cowl was free handed, but I'm not gonna use that cowl anyways. Thanks man.

SuperBatMan

i don't like the suit, hope there will be a second and better one in the movie BUT i love the community and like to share references and stuff which i have found. so for everyone who want to print the armor pieces:

iDReamer

i don't like the suit, hope there will be a second and better one in the movie BUT i love the community and like to share references and stuff which i have found. so for everyone who want to print the armor pieces:
I agree with you. It's definitely not the best but the torso piece is growing on me. I just want to build something for once before it's even released.

SuperBatMan

If you're looking for a cowl, Fanatic FX makes one.
I guess you mean this one :).
Looks like the surface has still some 3d Printing lines on it :) But for a first release not bad :)!

iDReamer

I guess you mean this one :).
Looks like the surface has still some 3d Printing lines on it :) But for a first release not bad :)!
Not bad but I feel like the nose is a little too wide.

colinjreed

How long have you been working on this? Looks great! The suit definitely has a different feel than past Batman suits, but it still looks good.

305primus

Awesome work man! I really dig the chest and shoulders, Do you have any templates or tips for the shoulder armor? I can’t get the curve right on mine