The Batman (2021) Battinson suit commission

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

WolvoSpiderman

Hi all!
I’m looking to potentially commission a Batman suit based on the current “The Batman” suit. I’ve been looking around and I’ve found various cheaper options that ship from China, which don’t really look up to scratch, and overwhelmingly expensive versions on Etsy, that as accurate as they may be, cost nearly half the amount to ship. I’m looking for a sort of middle ground. I’m based in the UK, and whilst I’m sure the last year has not been great for many peoples finances, the situation over here isn’t amazing. I’m lucky to be able to shop for one of these!
Anyhow, I’d be looking for something sturdy, but I don’t have the craft skill to make this myself, no matter how many guides or foam templates there are out there.
I wouldn’t need boots, as I’ve managed to order those myself, but I’d be looking for all the relevant armour (the chest armour (with emblem), the ab armour, the arm armour and shoulder armour, as well as neck and collar), the flight suit for underneath it, the cape, the gauntlets (but not globves, managed to pick up a pair of them), and the relevant kit like the belt, the holster and the pouches etc. I’d probably get the cowl from elsewhere, though if anyone could make an accurate version as part of this commission, I’d be more than happy to have a look.
I’m appealing here because I’ve done as much searching as I physically can do, and yet I feel no closer to finding one that looks close to what I’m actually paying for, or they’re painfully cheap (such as the versions that ship from China).
Hope to hear from people soon!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.