THE BASTARDS!!

panik33

I just found out my local cinema isn't showing predators THE BARSTARDS I HOPE THERE POXY CINEMA BURNS TO THE GROUND
As you can see I'm not best pleased

the official statement is they don't want to show it as other more popular films are comin out at the same time and they may be able to slot it in later

F@€k THAT I WANA SEE PREDATORS

Now I have to travel over 40 miles into the next big town to be able to see it

********!!!!!

Dude i feel your pain my ****** ass town is not showing it either their official statement is that more family oriented movies are coming out the same time so they would prefer to show them now i have to travel a ways not sure the distance but to either vancouver or toronto from manitoba which is a few provinces away just to see it i was myself considering an illegal movie site but would rather not have it in such bad quality for the first veiwing so i will make the travel which is ********!!! parden my language.

man that sucks , lol , i guess you dont wanna hear that i get to see it wednesday night YAY!!!!!
tampa rocks !!!! (only in this circumstance trust me lol)

Yeah I see what you mean mate but damn ur distance is much bigger than mine but I'm only 17 and can't drive yet so it either a lift or the bus for me
Same reason SKREW YOU SHRECK 3d and F@€kin TWILIGHT

I WILL DESTROY YOU JUICEREDRUM !!!!
Ha ha congrats mate but I am going to destroy you

lol , i know i know. i would destroy me too lol one day we should rock some xbox live i got/had u on my list bro , put your money wear your mouth is but yea ill be on here letting you guys know how awesome it was round 3am est time woohoo im ******* excited as hell!!!!!

Haha. Finally there's a thread for us. China ain't playing it either. I gotta go to Taiwan to go see it which is a hell of a trip

Man, I feel lucky now. In Salt Lake City there are midnight showings and it's playing everywhere. Good luck and I hope everyone gets to see it. Reviews are already looking nice. Hopefully it's a great recovery after that horrible Air Bender let down...

lol , i know i know. i would destroy me too lol one day we should rock some xbox live i got/had u on my list bro , put your money wear your mouth is but yea ill be on here letting you guys know how awesome it was round 3am est time woohoo im ******* excited as hell!!!!!

Yeah man we should yeah I've still got you on my list mate
Choose your battle ground

That really sucks bacon.The only contender I could think of would be Despicable me.Talk about a bunch of fascist bastards.

At least you can drive to another town to see it, I would need a plane to get out of the Island to go where you are and see it. Over here it starts on the 22nd, $#!T!!! ...and it's not yet official! If there is a Hell I'm in it! Right now I would really, really like to wake up a Predator and star hunting those bastards and rip their spine off bare hands.

Dude i feel your pain my ****** ass town is not showing it either their official statement is that more family oriented movies are coming out the same time so they would prefer to show them now i have to travel a ways not sure the distance but to either vancouver or toronto from manitoba which is a few provinces away just to see it i was myself considering an illegal movie site but would rather not have it in such bad quality for the first veiwing so i will make the travel which is ********!!! parden my language.
Oh man! That’s awful..That’s something I’d expect our theaters here in Knoxville to do, being that we are in the ‘bible belt’. Well, I hope it works out for you and panik33 to where you’ll get to see the film without having to go through to much effort, that sucks.
~Estelle

I'm going to destroy my local theather's home page with the "Predator Tools"

predkillcinemas2.jpg

predkillcinemas3.jpg

predkillcinemas4.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back