The avengers super bowl spot extended

I can't believe they cut the Hulk joke from the Superbowl version. That the bit that sells the movie IMHO!

Nick

that not the only thing the cut of the hulk but is prob because it's a trailer. he looks smaller and les detailed. but the rest is just great only strange thing is that hawkeye is filmed in a strange angle in the trailer like he is standing on the jet or something

I'm still incredibly excited for this movie. It looks like it's going to be really spectacular!

but the rest is just great only strange thing is that hawkeye is filmed in a strange angle in the trailer like he is standing on the jet or something

This was at :31? To me, it looked like he might've been starting to fall, but determined to get a shot off in spite of it... which is totally a Hawkeye maneuver, in my book! :)

Looks like a fun movie - but trailers have steered me wrong before. I hoping for the best but have to realise that more often than not, these movies tend to dissapoint.
No helmet for Thor AGAIN?

He's falling and about to shoot a grappling hook arrow.

012586bb1c698193dd169689b458e289.jpg

Nick

so does ironman start out the movie with the circle reactor then upgrade to the triangle one like in IM 2, or does he wear the triangle reactor then downgrade to the older suit? In the trailer it shows IM in with reactors. Just curious if anyone knows.

The mark vii has a circle reactor, along with other upgrades including boosters on the back (possibly for space flight?)

THE triangle is just à different front of THE suit hè can change even hè wants THE reactor remains à cirkel

Tony's arc will likely remain the triangle version throughout the whole movie. The SUIT on the other hand will change from the triangle chest RT MkVI to the round chest RT MkVII.

I thought it was comical when they pan around the Avengers for the hero shot: Hawkeye with his bow, Thor with his hammer and Black Widow...reloading. :lol

Eh...thought it looked pretty tame actually. Only thing that really worked for me was RDJ`s offhand delivery of that last line; that was super. Anyone worried though that this is going to be Ìronman and Friends`the movieÉ

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back