The avengers super bowl spot extended

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Movie Talk' started by nlschutd, Feb 5, 2012.

1. nlschutd

nlschutd Well-Known Member

have you guy's seen this! this must be te best movie of next year maybe batman but i dont think so this looks great!

Marvel's The Avengers Super Bowl XLVI Commercial (Extended)

cap suit look great i must say! and it seems no helmet for thor anymore :( maybe some tweaking on the hulk but it all looks amazing

2. Noeland

Noeland Sr Member

Yeah, that was cool.

3. EyeofSauron

EyeofSauron Master Member

i have an army...

we have a HULK!

4. Probe Droid

Probe Droid Master Member

Pretty cool.

5. clancampbell

clancampbell Sr Member

Incredibly cool!......Sheesh....an Avengers movie.......who'd've thunk it?????

Rich

6. nick daring

nick daring Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I can't believe they cut the Hulk joke from the Superbowl version. That the bit that sells the movie IMHO!

Nick

7. Art Andrews

Art Andrews Community Owner Community Staff

Wow! That was impressive!

8. nlschutd

that not the only thing the cut of the hulk but is prob because it's a trailer. he looks smaller and les detailed. but the rest is just great only strange thing is that hawkeye is filmed in a strange angle in the trailer like he is standing on the jet or something

9. firesprite

firesprite Master Member

I'm still incredibly excited for this movie. It looks like it's going to be really spectacular!

This was at :31? To me, it looked like he might've been starting to fall, but determined to get a shot off in spite of it... which is totally a Hawkeye maneuver, in my book! :)

10. GeneralFROSTY

GeneralFROSTY Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Looks like a fun movie - but trailers have steered me wrong before. I hoping for the best but have to realise that more often than not, these movies tend to dissapoint.
    No helmet for Thor AGAIN?

11. nick daring

He's falling and about to shoot a grappling hook arrow.

[​IMG]

Nick

12. familyman

familyman Sr Member

so does ironman start out the movie with the circle reactor then upgrade to the triangle one like in IM 2, or does he wear the triangle reactor then downgrade to the older suit? In the trailer it shows IM in with reactors. Just curious if anyone knows.

13. Kevin Gossett

Kevin Gossett Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

The mark vii has a circle reactor, along with other upgrades including boosters on the back (possibly for space flight?)

14. EyeofSauron

EyeofSauron Master Member

for continuity, i dont see how he could start out with a round one and go to triangle AGAIN.

15. nlschutd

THE triangle is just à different front of THE suit hè can change even hè wants THE reactor remains à cirkel

16. third3ye

third3ye Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Tony's arc will likely remain the triangle version throughout the whole movie. The SUIT on the other hand will change from the triangle chest RT MkVI to the round chest RT MkVII.

17. MooCriket

MooCriket Master Member

Love the extended trailer!!! Only thing it was missing was Coulson.

18. Hobo Wan Kenobi

Hobo Wan Kenobi Well-Known Member

Is this the first look at the Skrulls? I don't think I've seen them anywhere else but in the trailer so far.

19. Funky

Funky Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I thought it was comical when they pan around the Avengers for the hero shot: Hawkeye with his bow, Thor with his hammer and Black Widow...reloading. :lol

20. Timmythekid

Timmythekid Sr Member

Eh...thought it looked pretty tame actually. Only thing that really worked for me was RDJ`s offhand delivery of that last line; that was super. Anyone worried though that this is going to be Ìronman and Friends`the movieÉ

21. Kevin Gossett

Kevin Gossett Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

It could be that he is the most recognized character in the general public's eye, so they feature him the most in the trailer to draw that audience in...

22. nick daring

TOTALLY! I really wonder how they are going to make it seem like she belongs in that group what so ever. Challenging to say the least!

Nick

23. Talisen

Talisen Sr Member

They look more like the frost giants from the Thor movie.

24. third3ye

third3ye Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That's what I thought initially but their have different number of fingers and toes than Frost Giants, so unless Whedon & Co decided to change their anatomy, they are likely not Frost Giants.

25. Michaelsean

Michaelsean New Member

hopefully if this does well we can get a jla movie but this looks awesome