the arrow build thread for everyone post away :)

sp1derman

Sr Member
DSC_0103.jpgHi guys so after being on the definitive arrow thread and seeing several people posting there build progress and being asked not to so I thought why not make a thread for just that.
So here it is we can all post our build progress together on anything arrow related and help another out no questions or posts of limits (along as they are to do with arrow) let's just post what we want :)

I'll start got my bow today and here's what I had after 6 hours I dremeled of the finish stained it with tea and dremeled again, using a pen I copied the weird symbols as best I could snuck in some of my own ( daughter name and mine) I waant to worried about it looking perfect so I went over it with a woodburner. I have an hour of word burning left then I can attatch hinges and chock and paint the limbs
DSC_1345.JPGDSC_1346.JPGDSC_1348.JPGDSC_1350.JPGDSC_1349-1.JPG

Last edited:
There is a hood on etsy it looks off on the colour but the pattern and shape looks perfect im planning to get it bleach it then dye it green and add tge details. Any idea what material the tan strips on the hood are made of?

From what I've read is the hood was made with different weight suedes but that was never varified to be true. I'm actually looking for the pattern to make it myself BUT might you have the link to where it is on Etsy?

Maybe flogging a dead thread, but where did you find your ragim matrix Jr 48 in the UK? I've so far find two suppliers, but I was just wondering if you bought it anywhere different?

Maybe flogging a dead thread, but where did you find your ragim matrix Jr 48 in the UK? I've so far find two suppliers, but I was just wondering if you bought it anywhere different?

You can't get it through Amazon (UK version)? I get my stuff from UK through them fairly easily.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back