1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy the arkham knight

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by deathstroke132, Mar 21, 2015.

1. deathstroke132

deathstroke132 Well-Known Member

Hi! Can someone impossibly do an arkham knight suit for me?

2. deathstroke132

deathstroke132 Well-Known Member

But be aware, I only have $160. So I just realized I can't get a suit. I can't get a file and print my own because I don't have a sublimated printer.

3. cha0tic

cha0tic Active Member

Good luck buddy, I would save up or look into making it yourself.

4. velazquezn36

velazquezn36 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, it's going to cost you more to get a nice get up of the Arkham Knight. If your budget is $160 then you will have to make do with finding materials yourself and creating it. Cowls usually go for around $230, and if you're looking for gauntlets and a belt thatll probably be another $100 maybe less, not sure. I wouldn't recommend going to zentai zentai for getting a dye sub of a batman pattern you want for the suit but they're cheap, i think $60 for a sewn up print, I wouldn't recommend going to them though. Sadly a top notch suit will cost you more, let alone the cowl. Maybe save up more for that, best of luck putting together a build.