Want to Buy the arkham knight

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

deathstroke132

But be aware, I only have $160. So I just realized I can't get a suit. I can't get a file and print my own because I don't have a sublimated printer.

velazquezn36

Unfortunately, it's going to cost you more to get a nice get up of the Arkham Knight. If your budget is $160 then you will have to make do with finding materials yourself and creating it. Cowls usually go for around $230, and if you're looking for gauntlets and a belt thatll probably be another $100 maybe less, not sure. I wouldn't recommend going to zentai zentai for getting a dye sub of a batman pattern you want for the suit but they're cheap, i think $60 for a sewn up print, I wouldn't recommend going to them though. Sadly a top notch suit will cost you more, let alone the cowl. Maybe save up more for that, best of luck putting together a build.