The Apache Pred

Lord Atrocity

well, this October proved that its not an easy to make a pred set up from the ground up.. so with a 3 months time i created a basic pred just for this Halloween ( pics will be up soon ). over all i want to create my own style, my own " mark" on the pred world. by browsing threw the site time and time again, and so many diffrent types , styles and own personal creations ive decided to but my time and effort into a Apache , native American type. i dont think anyone else has tried it or accomplished it. i got the idea from my interests with the native american life style. basic construction well start next month, due to the break i desperately need from going crazy for the last 3 months lol .

soo i just wantd to grab some input and see where you guys stand / think

thanks
wolfsclaw

im half native american. Great idea get the earth tone colors and turqoise in there clay red, feathers a headress type of bio maybe arrow head spikes or a bear head bio would be sick with the bears ears still on it. Hit me up we can brainstorm ideas i can come up with some wild ideas

im half native american. Great idea get the earth tone colors and turqoise in there clay red, feathers a headress type of bio maybe arrow head spikes or a bear head bio would be sick with the bears ears still on it. Hit me up we can brainstorm ideas i can come up with some wild ideas
thanks guys, you gave me some great ideas already, but i think im going to go with a " wolf " theme, pm me we can talk

I for one think this is an amazing idea,and something I think could turn out really well. Being Cherokee & Apache myself I have had a huge native american influence in my life since I was little. If your looking for feedback to ping off someone feel free. I am no master anything but I am creative and mildly artistic.

I for one think this is an amazing idea,and something I think could turn out really well. Being Cherokee & Apache myself I have had a huge native american influence in my life since I was little. If your looking for feedback to ping off someone feel free. I am no master anything but I am creative and mildly artistic.
well this is my plan of attack, im building a new " studio " this next few weeks and as soon as thats done im taking this project on full force. first things first, im working on a name to call this bad mofo lol. but because of my mild obsession for wolves and the native american style, i think im going to go into that direction. the color scheme is going to be exactly what you said, earth tones with clay red, alot of red and turquoise. armor development including Bio is under way. weapons and armor will have a native american feel to it with a futuristic upgrade. for the body/head im going to take the basic idea from P 1 and hints from AVP. for obvious reasons, im not going to disclose everything im going to do because then that will just ruin the surprise lol.

in regards to taking ideas and advise from other hunters, im willing with open arms. ill take anything into consideration, the more i receive the better, so if anyone has any ideas send em my way.

ya i know  the date lolol , i know this topic and idea has been MIA for a very long time !  unfortunatly due to a change in jobs, living, life etc  the build had to be put on hold. the idea is still in the works, along with battle plans and sketches.  this has been a long and drawn out process, but this will be done. i am truly sorry to those who got excited over this, but i promise things wil lbe done soon.. sorry again for the wait

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back