The "Human Spider" Costume Help

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by Psycho815, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Psycho815

Psycho815 Jr Member

I was thinking of cosplaying for NY Comic Con and decided to make something that I'd consider to be cheap, the Human Spider wrestling costume from the very first Spider-Man movie! I just need some help. How should I design the shirt? If anyone could find templates for me that would be extremely helpful! I was thinking of cutting out templates and spray painting it, considering the shirt has that airbrushed / spray painted look to it. I also need help to find the blue sweatpants with the 2 red stripes. It's a simple design but I had no luck finding a pair online. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442458518.052200.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442458526.582814.jpg The second photo is from a cosplay that I found online. And I'm not going to be too picky with the gloves, but I'm curious as to the exact brand of gloves they are if they weren't custom made.

2. Psycho815

Psycho815 Jr Member

The "Human Spider" Costume Help

Why did my topic's name get all glitched out? It says &quot where there's supposed to be a space. How can I rename a topic to fix that?

3. 101mastersword

101mastersword New Member

I know it's a bit late now, but the Exact gloves are Easton Redline Pro batting gloves. The Shoes are Nike Dunk high tops. There is a girl on Etsy who makes the sweatshirt, just search for "The Human Spider". I can't find good pants yet, but I'll get back to you when I have.