The amazing Spiderman2 faceshell

mbs

I'm working on the new asm2 faceshell tell me what you think?
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    913.9 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 207
You got the size and scale of the eyes nearly perfect! Based on the profile view, the jaw looks a little too slanted backward. Other than that, very good work.

Please consider shaving the sides of the face down a bit. Make them more angled And Slim down the jaw line. I swear it'll look so much better. The face shells so far look fantastic from a side/profile view and 3/4ths view. But the straight on view the head looks more round and huge. Shave down the sides so the straight forward view will look more like this
(Sorry but I can't seem to figure out how to insert a photo but please follow the link. I'm on my phone and I do apologize.)

Spiderman Fanart Rain by ~cantas78 on deviantART

Here's a good reference of the side and how much more you can exaggerate the jaw line. Since it will be under fabric it won't be entirely visible so it balances out but it will give it a nice refreshing look.
(First pic of spidey. Again I apologize but please look.)

Spiderman and Colossus Vs. Mr. Fantastic and Sabretooth - Battles - Comic Vine

(Here's one more for the side)

Image - SpiderMan Fan Art Design 1 by ALIEN 10.jpg - Spider-Man Wiki - Peter Parker, Marvel Comics, Amazing Spiderman

I'm only suggesting this. I see potential, and the possibility to make the perfect spidey faceshell.
Also maybe leave out the permanent frames. I understand its for magnets but not everyone has the same spidey frames.
So maybe just make slight indentions where the human eye socket would be and we can cut out the inside to see. Might have to add some padding or sand it soft. Plus any spidey frames can get the rounded form, still.

I'm interested by the way. I would like 1 or 2. Depending on the price.

Here is my first mold of my new asm2 faceshell with lenses.
The lenses were made of urethane resin, and the faceshell in flexible polyurethane.
Tell me what do you think about it ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,011.8 KB · Views: 159
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back