The Amazing Spiderman SDCC 2011

This is printed on a lycra material and isn't nearly the quality of the screen used costume. looks decent from far away except the fact that knee and ankle joints are cinched with rope to hang it up..

Personally, I'm not a fan of the new suit over the old one (I think the entire raised design makes it look like a basketball, plus I don't like the pattern), but I think Brad's suit looks fantastic!!! You have to take into consideration that it's on a mannaquin HANGING UPSIDE DOWN!!! If I was the one who was going to be sued if the mannaquin fell on someone, I'd damn sure make certain it was reinforced in extra spots as well!

Fantastic work as always Brad!

The more I see the new suit, the more it's growing on me. Either way, your suit is quite impressive! It looks as though it could have come from the film! Amazing job!

very very nice.. great job... and the movie does not come out yet and you already have the costume .. :lol:lol

I want to make a costume for me :lol

Hey where did you print the costume design? I was thinking about making something like this and all I need know is to send the fabric to a printer. If ou know of a place could you possibly give me a website page or phone number.
Thanks,

Yidabud

Actually the whole suit is made from scratch. Entirely printed on fabric.

7f310a1e53d1f5fc418ff63296164e3f.jpg

1daeaabf5deb45c580a65745db4620ce-1.jpg
039b03805991a8d9e663166925810da0-1.jpg

Brad.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back