The Amazing Spiderman 2 suit, help and suggestion

Axter

Hi all, i just bought an amazing spiderman 2 suit fabric (not sewed) and i would like to have some suggestion about the entire work i have to do on it, first of all, puff painting. What is better to so first, sewing or puff painting? Puff painting on the fabric is easyer, but doing it on the ready suit allow me to have more precision maybe. What do you think? And which is the better puff paint? I mean color and everything (i never used it before) for the entire suit? And there is better technique to apply it?
For the sewing part, do you have any suggestion? Any special zip or way to apply it?
About shoes, i saw on amazon some cheap "kung fu" shoes, are they good? And which is the better way to attach them at the suit?
About lenses do you know a good product to avoid fog?
My aim is to use the suits in a important Con here in Italy, that's mean to wear it for many hours, what do you usually wear under the suits?
Thanks for the help!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back