The amazing spider man 2: rhino costume (with 3d models) WIP

nerdtron99

so next halloween i plan to go as rhino from the amazing spiderman 2.

i am currently teaching myself 3d modelling so i thought i would try my hand at modelling my own files to make my costume with.

rhinofrontclosed.png

rhinofrontopen.png

rhinoperspclosed1.png

i took these reference pics myself btw.

after i finish the files i will distribute them for FREE.

rhino pdo.jpg

so i finished modelling the "rhino head" and i also unfolded it for foam as well. before i upload it for downloading i will build it myself first to ensure a decent scale.

OMG this is awesome! My husband is thinking of doing the Rhino armour sometime but neither of us are great at designing things from scratch. Thank you so much for doing this! I'm so excited to see how it turns out!

OMG this is awesome! My husband is thinking of doing the Rhino armour sometime but neither of us are great at designing things from scratch. Thank you so much for doing this! I'm so excited to see how it turns out!

thanks for the kind words! here is a download link to the head if you want it http://www.4shared.com/file/cXOP6j5tba/rhino_head__1_.html

also i built a quick prototype out of cardboard and tape. rhino head prototype.jpg

it's not great, but then again it's just a prototype.

Thank you! It'll be a while before we're ready to tackle this one (we already have all our costumes planned out for next year, so it will probably be at least two years before this one makes an appearance!) but this will make it so much easier! :)

I think this is a great idea man! People keep calling the Tasm 2 rhino stupid and silly but they don't understand. rhino is supposed to be like that. He's a brute, he's definitely stupid, he's only got one thing on his mind, and he's quite dense. If anything, the movie did an absolutely fantastic job at bringing him to life. He's over the top hammy which was perfect. good luck my friend I cant wait to see the results of your suit! :)

so i have a somewhat big update. i finished scratch building the chest (sorry folks. no file for the chest....yet....) AND i attached the rhino head to the chest itself.
so enough talking, heres a pic!

rhino suit pic.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back