The Abductor: Cetanu Prophecy Continues

Uratz

Sr Member
This is the Abductor Hunter Warrior story. Adds to the Prohecy of Cetanu storyline. He's one of the Background Characters that plays a vital role in history. Enjoy...
The Bio Helmet for the Abductor. HIs son is seen in action in the Predator 2 movie. So his helmet is close to it in design.

the_abdyctor_bio_helmet_by_michaelloh-d4qzwts.jpg

the_abductor_yautja_story_by_michaelloh-d4qzwju.jpg

To read more about Prophecy of Cetanu Storyline:

Four Hunters of the Apocalypse Picture Gallery:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice storyline, well done , still looking forward to see some blades of your designs sculpted, keep up the eyecandy ;)

it will be interesting to see how this fleshes out. curious though, are ya ever gonna do Cetanu's bio?

The design idea is sketched out and was previously rendered. But I am changing the idea again to make it even more scary. FOr the story I am mulling over it in my mind. There are several story arcs and characters I want to bring in. The Cetanu chapters about the 4 hunters was just about the End beginning with no final conclusion...yet. I am fleshing out the start of the story in my mind. Anyway wouldn't want to reveal too much to conflict with the story line.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back