The Abductor: Cetanu Prophecy Continues

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

it will be interesting to see how this fleshes out. curious though, are ya ever gonna do Cetanu's bio?

made007

Sr Member
Nice storyline, well done , still looking forward to see some blades of your designs sculpted, keep up the eyecandy ;)

Uratz

it will be interesting to see how this fleshes out. curious though, are ya ever gonna do Cetanu's bio?
The design idea is sketched out and was previously rendered. But I am changing the idea again to make it even more scary. FOr the story I am mulling over it in my mind. There are several story arcs and characters I want to bring in. The Cetanu chapters about the 4 hunters was just about the End beginning with no final conclusion...yet. I am fleshing out the start of the story in my mind. Anyway wouldn't want to reveal too much to conflict with the story line.