the 7ft mark

panik33

hey guys

i was having a conversation with newpred about pred hight
i know the original KPH pred was way over 7ft but im wondering has anyone matched it
is there any preds on here that have broken the 7 ft mark im pretty close with 6ft9 and thats without lifts

im just wondering if anyone else had broken it

thanks guys

ron

PANIK33

I am not entirely sure I can even break the 6 ft mark without hurting myself. Curse my shortness. I'm barely 5'3", barefoot. Good thing the usual attendees of the con I go to are usually as tall or shorter than I am, for the most part.

If I ever break the 7 ft mark, believe me, everyone on the lair will know. Just try to shut me up after an accomplishment like that.

I am not entirely sure I can even break the 6 ft mark without hurting myself. Curse my shortness. I'm barely 5'3", barefoot. Good thing the usual attendees of the con I go to are usually as tall or shorter than I am, for the most part.

If I ever break the 7 ft mark, believe me, everyone on the lair will know. Just try to shut me up after an accomplishment like that.
ha ha ha gd luck mate i hope you do break it

Huge lifts look ridiculous, I'd rather be 6ft something and look proportionate than have stupid lifts/heels and look like frankenpred. :p

Dont feel bad dude i am only 5'9" tall with my suit on, but we are still deadly :p

Check out a couple of my builds. I can get 3"-4" of lift inside the foot and another 1" on the outside bottom without it looking too bad. Im 6'2" barefoot and 6'10" to 6'11" to the crown in suit. Missercraig broke 7' also I think.

I'm in the process of building my suit, but am trying to hit the 7' mark. I'm a hair under 6'4". I'll probably use the same foot/lift system that Bovine13 uses. I think the xdmray gen 1 half mask and the Tusky bio should give me another few inches. Might hit 7'....

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back