The 2011 Hallmark Christmas Ornaments Premier July 16-17!!!

Shylaah

Sr Member
The more iconic Pop Culture offerings this year start on page 66 (though others are spread throughout the book) and include

Jack Sparrow (not even OST, but has drawn sword and flintlock and pretty cool looking)
Snowman from Nightmare Before Christmas
Michael from The Office
Cheers sign
group from Twilight
Action Indy from RotLA
Puss from Puss n Boots
Harry Potter Fleeing the Fiendfyre
Four Star Wars offerings the cutest being a LEGO Darth Vader
the other three have sound, Slave1, Cantana scene, Yoda
A BSG Cylon Centerion
Three Star Trek, a Romulan BoP, Spock, some scene? Mirror, Mirror
The Nautilus, Lightcycle

Action Heroes
Spider-Man, Batman Green Lantern, Thor
1966 Batmobile plays Batman theme song
Avengers comic book
Something from Super Hero Squad

And the cutest thing in the book and Number 1 on my list this year,
!!!Gismo from Grimlins in a Santa hat on page 65, followed closely by my Number 2 choice, Happy Heroes from Happy Feet Two on page 42!

Smurfette, Tom & Jerry, a couple of ornaments representing A Christmas Story--yes one has that beloved Leg Lamp, again......
a Bell from Polar Express......

May be a few other pop culture goodies you'd be interested in, I got tired of holding the book open!! And of course all the regular fair, Mickey and some of the gang, Pooh, Barbies, angels, Santa's, snowflakes, trains, plains and automobiles........

Take a browse! Pick out your favorites! Have FUN while waiting for them to go on sale in July (most of them, some not until October!)

2011 Interactive Dream Book Keepsake Ornament Catalog | Hallmark Cards

Merry Christmas, Y'all,
Shylaay

Last edited:
Re: The Hallmark 2011 Dreambook is HERE!!!

66 Batmobile and TOS Romulan warbird for me.

Why oh why can't they make Eagle five from Spaceballs????

Re: The Hallmark 2011 Dreambook is HERE!!!

Ornament Premier TOMORROW!!!
**NEW** Limited Quantity Ornaments announced.
Includes:
The Golden Snitch, Harry Potter
Bossk, Star Wars, ESB
and Ruby Slippers that has a cord to pull that
makes them click the heels together!?!

July came pretty fast didn't it!!
Check out what goes on sale tomorrow at Premier and what
you'll have to wait until Debut in October to get!
2011 Interactive Dream Book Keepsake Ornament Catalog | Hallmark Cards

Shylaah

I want Black Hole ornaments. Imagine VinCENT, Maximillian, Sentry, and a light up Cygnus. Press the button to hear a Roddy McDowall VinCENT proverb. They already have the Disney license.

Rats, all the Golden Snitches sold out in the few few hours here in Toledo. I was working on my new house, did not get over until it was too late too get one. :sleep

Obviously, this one is my favorite;
2011_slave_1_star_wars_hallmark_ornament.jpg

Unfortunately, It plays the SE voice of Boba
http://www.hallmark.com/Product/ProductDetails/2995QXI2067_DK
It should sound like this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1KOalARyyM

If you watch these 2 clips, you can hear how awful Temeura is as Boba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a897FGgDJy8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDl8g0ZQLdY&feature=related

Last edited:
I did not get out til Sunday. My local area Orange Park, FL) was sold out of Bossk. My parents called while I was out looking and they were in a mall in their area (St Louis, MO) and they stopped in to check for me. They had to ask the sales person, good thing they did because they were keeping them hid behind the counter.

I managed to grab a snitch! I went back to get another and they were gone.

Although, the guy that owns the hallmark said one of the ones he recieved was broken, and if he can get a replacement, it's mine!!!

Fingers crossed. Also, he has one of those starwars guys posted above. His gun was broken out of his hand. He is trying for a replacement of it too. I'm sure he'll hold it for me as well. If so, I'll post it in the JY.

The Snitch and Bossk are Limited Quanity Ornaments, (LQOs) as I said in the above post......Maybe I should have explained......The Limited Quanity Ornaments are never in the Dreambook catalog. They are Special Edition ornaments released at Ornament Premier and pics and info usually released only a few days before the event. Because of that, the most popular ones get snapped right up, but not as fast as I have seen them go this year.

The reason for this, the lady who owns the Hallmark store I go to said, is that this year they were REALLY LIMITED. She only got five each of the LQOs, so did the store my friend went to, so I'm assuming that is what each store got.

Each store handles them differently. They are not displayed with the regular ornament display, but are usually on a separate shelf near the regular display under and LQO sign, just in their boxes, none open and displaying, .....

Some stores keep them behind the counter or in the back room and you have to ask about them. Some UNSCRUPULOUS stores, keep them for their friends or list them straight to eBay......

If you live in or near a larger metropolitan area check out other Hallmark stores. Some have more interested customers than others. Call around, they are usually happy to hold something for you short term.

Unfortunately a lot of these LQOs make it to eBay and you have to pay through the nose for them.......

If I'd had known Bossk was that nice, I'd have grabbed one, even though I don't know a thing about it!! Those who missed the golden snitch, it wasn't that nice.

I grabbed the Pony for Christmas cause I have all in the series and the other repaint from last year or the year before, can't remember which? Wanted to keep the series whole.

I also grabbed the Ruby Slippers even though I said I wasn't going to cause I have all the other Hallmark Ruby Slippers--three or four incarnations......becoming a bit of an overload. But once I seen 'em and how they click the heels, had to have 'em.

There are some ornaments in the Dreambook catalog that won't be available until the Debut event in October. And there will be a few more surprise ornaments along the way to Christmas.
I sure don't want to miss Gizmo and that little lego Darth Vader is just too cute to pass up!!

Shylaah

I am pals with a store owner and he said they base distribution on the previous years sales on the LQOs and overall sales volume. One of his family member's store got 10 snitches and sold out equally as fast.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back