"That Gun" from Fallout:New Vegas

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by RATCHET, Apr 12, 2015.

1. RATCHET

RATCHET Active Member

I just finished up my build of "That Gun" from Fallout:New Vegas out of a toy gun I bought from Amazon for 10 dollars. I used Amazing Sculpt to build up most of the gun besides filling it with hot glue and adding Sintra and various tidbits around it . I'm open to any critiques on this as I was out of my comfort zone on this build since I'm so used to foam and foam board.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

MAAZ, Pharmer Ray, erikv and 2 others like this.
  2. falconNL

falconNL Active Member

Wow fantastic job on the weathering and paint!

3. Sporkey

Sporkey Well-Known Member

Awesome conversion!

4. RATCHET

RATCHET Active Member

Thanks! It was a great learning experience for me. Now I can't wait to put together a proper display for this and move on to my next project.

5. omooney

omooney Member

Great Build! I'm also thoroughly impressed with the folks at Bethesda for putting the Blade Runner Pistol in the game! So cool!

6. Postapocalympic

Postapocalympic Active Member

I like how you used the pvc to replace the bullet section. I've seen some "custom" repaints of this base pistol for sale and most just paint over the bullets. Overall a very good job.

7. RATCHET

RATCHET Active Member

Thank you! I have seen quite a few repaints of this pistol and I wasn't about to do that myself. I wanted to try and get It as close to the game model I could within my skill set. I am just surprised I was able to make it look this good having never really used the materials before. Thanks so much for looking and commenting. Its very much appreciated.

8. Sluis Van Shipyards

Sluis Van Shipyards Master Member

That looks really good! I may have to get one of these now.

9. GhostMinion

GhostMinion Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Very nice. :thumbsup