Thanks Guys!

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks to all who got involved on this one. A pleasure as always.

Thought this was a neat pic...figured I'd share.

Looks like Qs lab table filled with prototypes...

I received mine and I am over the moon about it... This is the best rendition of this prop that has EVER been made and the quality screams RYLO. I will be taking some of my own pictures this weekend with my new Moonraker display and will post under this thread then.

Special thanks to Rylo for listening to us Bond fans and making many a wish come true. As always your communication, updates and final product were text book for what all in this hobby should strive to when it comes to business transactions.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Mantis @ Apr 21 2006, 12:25 PM) [snapback]1230593[/snapback]</div>
Looks like Qs lab table filled with prototypes...

I received mine and I am over the moon about it... This is the best rendition of this prop that has EVER been made and the quality screams RYLO. I will be taking some of my own pictures this weekend with my new Moonraker display and will post under this thread then.

Special thanks to Rylo for listening to us Bond fans and making many a wish come true. As always your communication, updates and final product were text book for what all in this hobby should strive to when it comes to business transactions.
[/b]

WOW...thanks. :$

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back