Thank you Webmaster!

Underdog

Sr Member
Art, Thanks for all of the hard work and getting things lined out and contacting members after a loathsome hack attempt. I hope you / we get the original domain name back, but in the mean time, you've done a better job than anyone I've seen get things together and keep in touch with members. Kudos! Thanks.

Absolutely second all that. Nice recovery. But dont it make you spit when low lives pull this kind of stunt?

tek2graphics, what is confusing? Compare the traffic at the other site and at this one.

Keep in mind the site is still compromised, and practice good password security. I'm assuming anything I type here, and the password I use for this site, may be visible to the hacker if he chooses to put in the work.

Don't use the same password at other sites, especially financial ones, or for your email.

Edit: d'oh, snap. :)

Yeah, you're right.... Messed up how some people just have bad intention! :darnkids

tek2graphics, what is confusing? Compare the traffic at the other site and at this one.

Keep in mind the site is still compromised, and practice good password security. I'm assuming anything I type here, and the password I use for this site, may be visible to the hacker if he chooses to put in the work.

Don't use the same password at other sites, especially financial ones, or for your email.

Edit: d'oh, snap. :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back