Thank you Webmaster!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Underdog

Sr Member
Art, Thanks for all of the hard work and getting things lined out and contacting members after a loathsome hack attempt. I hope you / we get the original domain name back, but in the mean time, you've done a better job than anyone I've seen get things together and keep in touch with members. Kudos! Thanks.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ZYZYGY

Absolutely second all that. Nice recovery. But dont it make you spit when low lives pull this kind of stunt?

Nwerke

Master Member
tek2graphics, what is confusing? Compare the traffic at the other site and at this one.

Keep in mind the site is still compromised, and practice good password security. I'm assuming anything I type here, and the password I use for this site, may be visible to the hacker if he chooses to put in the work.

Don't use the same password at other sites, especially financial ones, or for your email.

Edit: d'oh, snap. :)

tek2graphics

Yeah, you're right.... Messed up how some people just have bad intention! :darnkids

tek2graphics, what is confusing? Compare the traffic at the other site and at this one.

Keep in mind the site is still compromised, and practice good password security. I'm assuming anything I type here, and the password I use for this site, may be visible to the hacker if he chooses to put in the work.

Don't use the same password at other sites, especially financial ones, or for your email.

Edit: d'oh, snap. :)