TGRI Canister and more

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Marty120704

Hello,
My name is marty, I'm new to the prop replica forums, but not to the prop making community. Currently I'm working on several projects in my free time ( tgri canister, ecto goggles, 2015 pepsi bottles and a containment unit. Below is a picture of the bottle I finished last year before I had to go through chemotherapy for cancer for the third time, now that I'm in remission I'm getting back into the hobby again.

The first 2 pictures are of the pvc endcap of the tgri canister

Here is the first cast in resin uncleaned

Only thing missing are the plates, those should be done in the next few days.
These canisters will be offered in empty, full, or different levels of ooze, I'm also thinking about the idea of them broken like this

Let me know what you guys think

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

WilVV

Just ran across this thread First off let me say I hope your health is still doing well. Second I was wondering if you're still offering the canisters for sale?

nathanalaneller

Do you have a blueprint of the size of the acrylic & pvc tube? Along with the measurements of the oval holes on the end caps & the TGI logo on the side.