TFA trooper fabric?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by AndyJ, May 3, 2015.

  1. AndyJ

    AndyJ Active Member

    Trophy Points:
    Has anyone found a good match for the pattern that's inside the "mouth" of the TFA Stormtrooper helmets? It almost reminds me of that rubber tool draw liner.
  2. Darth Lars

    Darth Lars Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

    Trophy Points:
    I think that is metal mesh, like what is often used for loudspeakers.
  3. deserthunter

    deserthunter Well-Known Member

    Trophy Points:
    This is what i used.

    20150430_182214.jpg 20150502_081253.jpg

Share This Page