Terra Nova Pistol...my version ;)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

evlares

I know its not screen correct, but as i've seen four different versions, here is my fifth. Thanks for looking!!

somebody asked why i didnt weather it...because i didnt know how, so after a five minute lesson on youtube, i tried it out...please dont be too harsh, its my first time!!

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bad Wolf

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
SWEET! nice work!! there's just something about this pistol and all the variations that i really like.

Valor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Really nice. Built one last month. For what seems like a simple Nerf build, there's actually quite a bit to do. Good job!

Nexus6

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Agreed. Looks excellent. The only thing I'd have done was add some wear-marks (like from a holster to add to the illusion of it being metal).

Mole

Nice! I was torn between leaving all the detail in front of the trigger intact or filling it like the screen accurate ones. I'm liking your version tho so I may follow your lead.