Terminator Wig

OzDean

Hi Gang,

It seems the best advice is to use a Gregory wig to put on an Arnold bust, then have it cut and styled.

Big question is: what colour?

These are the colour choices available:
1-black, 1B-off black, 2-darkest brown-almost black, 4-dark brown, 6-chestnut brown, 8-light chestnut brown, 10-medium golden brown, 12-light golden reddish brown, 14-light golden brown, 16-honey ash blonde, 24-light golden blonde, 613-pale blonde, 34-chestnut brown with 25% gray, 36-light chestnut brown with 25% gray, 38-light golden reddish brown with 35% gray, 44-dark brown with 50% gray, 48-light chestnut brown with 50% gray, 51-gray with 25% darkest brown, 56-gray with 10% chestnut brown, 59-gray with 5% black, 280-black with 5% gray, or 281-darkest brown*with 5% gray.

Thanks for any help...

I originally ordered a 6 (chestnut brown) and found that too dark. I then ordered an 8 (light chestnut brown) and was very happy with the results.

Sure! Here are some pics:

(6)

TERM2.jpg

(8)

TERM.jpg

And I have to give a shout out to Streetjudge for painting this guy. He is amazing.

Any chance that someone has made a tutorial for putting these Gregory wigs on to the bust? I put mine on and he looks kinda stupid. Where do I start?

You can always send it to me and I can finish it. I've had quite a bit of experience with these wigs so far. And thanks Joe for the compliment! :) Oh, your terminator detail kit was mailed to me, I'll get on it in a few days and send it to you.
Steve

Hey guys. Any advice on fixing the wig down? I got a gregory for a T3. I was thinking of glueing it down then taking it to a hairdresser to style like a T3.

Best
Taz

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back