Terminator T-800 neck hoses

iowadude41

Hey everyone,
I'm back working on my lifesize PVC Terminator. I'm working on the Vinyl skull kit, and need some info. I've read that the neck hoses are 1/4" braided hoses, but was wondering if a 3/8" x 20" braided faucet hose would work just as good? If they make a 1/4" x 20" ice maker hose somewhere, please let me know. I want this to look as close to authentic as possible so any help on this would be great. I appreciate all your help.

Attachments

• neck cylA.JPG
    neck cylA.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 134
Hey everyone,
I'm back working on my lifesize PVC Terminator. I'm working on the Vinyl skull kit, and need some info. I've read that the neck hoses are 1/4" braided hoses, but was wondering if a 3/8" x 20" braided faucet hose would work just as good? If they make a 1/4" x 20" ice maker hose somewhere, please let me know. I want this to look as close to authentic as possible so any help on this would be great. I appreciate all your help.

Is that image your project?

He has a website too where he sells its own productions but I'm not at home and can't remember the name of the website.....I will look later tonight

Here is the shop.....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back