Terminator Summer Glau Bust

Thanks guys! Glad you think it looks like her, but i've still got to twik a few things on her.

Had some eyes arrive for her the other day that look quite good, although i'll probably make some myself when i get my pressure pot up and running.

Here are the eyes. 8mm diameter.

SummerEyes.jpg

How you have managed to do that is beyond me. I get proud of some of my sculpts then look around on here and get put in my place, lol.

Sorry chanfan, not had much time for sculpting recently, should have an update soon though.

Lol! Thanks FenixTalon! I also get proud of some of my sculpts then look around on here and get put in my place!

Practice makes perfect!!

Looking really good!
Not that i can help at all, but this reminded me of a rotoscope I did a few years ago in good old MS PhotoDraw. Used to love that program.
Attachment is only low res, but it's still kinda cool, I guess.
View attachment 96848

Looking really good!
Not that i can help at all, but this reminded me of a rotoscope I did a few years ago in good old MS PhotoDraw. Used to love that program.
Attachment is only low res, but it's still kinda cool, I guess.
View attachment 96848

Very cool SPS!

i love it mate i hope this comes out as well as it looks like it will!! I want one i love Summer :)

Thanks judgedredd! Hopefully it will.

Nearly finished the sculpting part of this, just got a few bits that still need finessing. Hopefully should get this into the oven tomorrow!

Photo shopped hair and eye make-up on the second pic

Pete

DSC04693.jpg

DSC04701Photoshop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I need to start inventing words..... wowsome! Amazing work, just amazing!! :eek

Now if they would just start making and selling Cameron cyborgs! :love

HURRY UP !!!!! :)
looking good mate cant wait to see how it comes out with the wires and mechanics on it :)

I'm working on it! Lol! I'm looking forward to seeing what it looks like with the wires as well!

Does anyone have any good pics of the wires and mechanics of the 1:1 scale version from Tokyo? Can't find many detailed pics of this area.

This is fantastic, Great work!!

Thanks Glyn800!

I think I need to start inventing words..... wowsome! Amazing work, just amazing!! :eek

Now if they would just start making and selling Cameron cyborgs! :love

Thanks Terminator! I'll have a word with them about making Cameron cyborgs! :lol

Nice one! Thanks Judgedredd, they will definitely help.

I've currently got her in the oven. 10 minutes left, then allow to cool over night. Fingers crossed she doesn't fall apart...

Go keep an eye on her i dont want Summer getting any hotter than she already is :love
Glad they help wish i could have found some pics from the back it was a Tokoyo Terminator exhibition.

Nice one! Thanks Judgedredd, they will definitely help.

I've currently got her in the oven. 10 minutes left, then allow to cool over night. Fingers crossed she doesn't fall apart...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back