Terminator Summer Glau Bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mutronics

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I always thought this would make a great bust. It's 1:3 Super Sculpey. This is my fist likness sculpt and it's not easy!! lol!

Thanks for looking!

Pete

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DS Operative

Looks awesome, she certainly is a "looker".

I was going to comment that I thought her "eyes" (not her eyes) were too high, but I think you got her eyes (not her eyes) fixed in the last pic. Not they they should even be visible in your final sculpt if you are holding true to the research photo.

If this is your first sculpt, you're doing a fine job and much better than I could do! The resemblance is already there in your first pic and gets closer and closer with your progress. I hope this isn't your last!

mutronics

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

mutronics

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I can't really see Linda in there, but might be a good idea for my next sculpt, and then maybe the TX? Hmmmmmm...

mutronics

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
BTW, you should enter the Sculpting contest, all you need to do is change the name of the title. ;):thumbsup
Can't enter this one. Started it before the comp started:facepalm

Oh crap... I mean't Sigourney Weaver
Yeap definately see this, think it's the thinner lips with the high cheek bones! I think in the first picture she looks more like Kim Jong-il though:facepalm:lol

mutronics

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I''ve got some time off work next week so i'm gonna try and blitz it then.​

Last edited:

mutronics

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Small update, still smoothing out details.

I have always loved that picture of her, so I'll be interested to see how this turns out.
So am i!! Just ordered some eyelashes and 8mm glass eyes for her. Think i've found a good site for hair.

summer glau topless woohoo lol, good work so far, keep it up
Yeah, it was nice that she agreed to pose for me!:lol

jw3032

You've really captured Summer's face here. I don't have any idea how you are able to do this. You are very brave