Terminator Salvation T-600 Refurbished

Horror Sanctum

I hated the paint job on this Sideshow T-600 Endo. It's supposed to be cast iron or steel that has been standing in one place for a long time. This thing was black with brown splotches. Looked like hell. I re-based the endo with shiney black and then a light chome to give it the Iron effect then added heavy rust spots with part of the metal warped and splitting. I wanted it to pop!
IMG_1999-1.jpg

IMG_2001-1.jpg

IMG_5196.jpg

IMG_5197.jpg

IMG_5201.jpg

IMG_5213.jpg

IMG_5221.jpg

IMG_5222.jpg

IMG_5224.jpg

Yea really like the paint app you've applied, looks awesome.
There was a torso bust on ebay, wasnt the t600, which looked very similar and I nearly brought it.

Would love mine to look like this :)

Looks killer! I always liked the T-600 design even though the rest of the movie sucked.

Can´t believe, noone else posted a comment yet.

Usually people won't comment if they don't particularly like a project. I didn't comment since I liked the original paint job. Myself, I would rather go the other way and see what the T-600 looks like in "factory fresh" condition.

It does look like a pretty good casting of Sideshow's bust.

Nice weathering, could you please gives a rundown of your secrets ( if you don't mind) :) I need a few pointers for a current project

Really nice job on the weathering. The only thing I might change would be the eyes - they seem to be in much better condition than the rest of the skull.

Very nice indeed. I'm just starting out trying to learn the "weathering" tricks of the trade and I can tell that was a labor of love. (man/machine love?).

Refurbished.......I thought you were going for fresh off the assembly line...lol
The rust effects look killer, now he really needs refurbishing.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back