Terminator Endoskeleton Arm Kit?

WarPig

Sr Member
I'm not sure if this should be here or in the OT. I'm not in the WTB state yet :lol

In any case: is there any kit available for an endoarm, or am I at the mercy of the Asian recasts? I was looking on "that auction site" and the kits look bad and worse - and I know there are websites dedicated to trying to fix the clunkers.

Eventually I'd like an endoarm; I just didn't want to invest an arm and leg into it (ha ha! I made a funny, yah? :lol)

There are a number of people working on an endoarm. I don't know if they plan to sell kits or not. I will keep watch for you. Will post if anything comes up.

Hi Tex - Rich just alerted me to your post. Lol. I've had something in the works. If you can hold off... and not pick up one of the recasts, I'll offer castings later in the year. I also have a blueprint of the 'hero' base which no licensee ever got right or offered ;)

Good to see Termi fans out and about :)

Hi Tex - Rich just alerted me to your post. Lol. I've had something in the works. If you can hold off... and not pick up one of the recasts, I'll offer castings later in the year. I also have a blueprint of the 'hero' base which no licensee ever got right or offered ;)

Oh yeah - the Terminator series os one of my favorites :)

I really have no plan to buy a recast - that's why I asked :lol

The later the better - it's only March and my prop budget is tapped out!

You doing the T2 style or also considering the T1 style?

You doing the T2 style or also considering the T1 style?
T2 style but I love the T1 style... kinda wished they used it in the Cyberdyne lab scene. I would like to do a T1 but although there are some very good shots of it, I can't make out some of the areas... in particular the inside parts of the arm and hands. There's a lot of guesswork left over from the pics available but I've definitely considered it.

I've been itching to build an endoarm, too.

Can't wait see something better than the sloppy recast kits on ebay.

Nick

T2 style but I love the T1 style... kinda wished they used it in the Cyberdyne lab scene. I would like to do a T1 but although there are some very good shots of it, I can't make out some of the areas... in particular the inside parts of the arm and hands. There's a lot of guesswork left over from the pics available but I've definitely considered it.
There is a hotel in Japan, if I remember correctly, who owns an original T1 Terminator. If I can find the link I could send it to you and then you could contact that and see if they'd be interested in taking some pictures for you?

I'd love to know about this place Garlic! There is a comic book store in Japan that has an original T2 endoskeleton.

Wait for kits from Endoskeleton, it will be worth the wait. I have a feeling Terminator fans will be extremely happy!

I'd love to know about this place Garlic! There is a comic book store in Japan that has an original T2 endoskeleton.
I may have been mistaken. I had it tagged as a T1 in my picture folder, but it is somewhat impossible to determine from the photos.

This is the address it used to be shown on, but the site has since then apparently removed the English texted portion of their site: http://www.suimeikan.co.jp/suimeikan/English/index.jsp

There is a hotel in Japan, if I remember correctly, who owns an original T1 Terminator. If I can find the link I could send it to you and then you could contact that and see if they'd be interested in taking some pictures for you?

I've heard about the one in the hotel in Japan... but also not sure if it's a T1 Endo. I'll see what I can dig up. Thx!

I may have been mistaken. I had it tagged as a T1 in my picture folder, but it is somewhat impossible to determine from the photos.

This is the address it used to be shown on, but the site has since then apparently removed the English texted portion of their site: http://www.suimeikan.co.jp/suimeikan/English/index.jsp

I can't get the link to work but going from that pic it's hard to tell. I'm leaning more towards a battle endo from T2.it just looks to have too much weathering to be from T1. I could be wrong and it is a real nice find though!!!

This is why I love this place! I created this post thinking I *might* get an answer or two; instead I now have access to blueprints, knowledge that a quality kit is not far on the horizon, and some really cool info about an amazing prop museum in Japan. :D :thumbsup

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back