Terminator Endoskeleton Arm Kit?

That looks like the ENDO Paul had in his garage so many years ago....I bet it is.

I have Arm castings someplace in the garage. All from ICONS molds. Open to offers.

Hmmmm, I'll clean your garage for free. :love :lol

Endoskeleton,
Can you tell us a little about the construction of your kit? Full arm? Shoulder too? Left or right arm? All resin? Some metal? Wire? Base? Similar to this one:

1.jpg

Base, plaque, tube? Vertical or a horizontal display?

Frank may be right. Just going by what I've heard and read. I can ask Paul about it at some point.

Full arm, no shoulder, resin and metal components, wires, base, tube. Yup, I just basically described what all the other arms out there look like. Lol. But seriously, I wouldn't have redone the arm unless there were 'significant' differences from what's already been done.

I built mine with resin ,aluminum parts and steel base base ,alot of work ,but it finally paid off in 10 months of aggrevating building processes.......

I have what appears to be two sets. But Im missing arm pistons.

I have 4 elbows for some reason.

They may have left when I sold my full endo recently. Ill see if I can track them down.
Or I could just remold the set I have. Each piston was different on mine, I see some of the arms show TWO pistons the same and the third one different.

They were one of those projects I thought I would get to eventually, but just lost interest in it.

A full size endoskeleton, T-800, would have to be the center of my Terminator collection. Right next to a full size TX, chrome police uniform Robert Patrick, T-600, and Arnold. No garage or toilet display for me.

Late in the game here, but I'm in the process of gathering up all the parts to execute a full-size Terminator. I have the T3 stage 3 head scan bust and as much as I'd love to mess up a $1,500 endoarm, I really just need the fingers in a recast, cast, broken in some shape or form. The rest of the arm, that will be exposed, seems on the easier side of recreating out of Home Depot, Apoxi or otherwise. Maybe it's a good thing I came late to the party because hopefully there are some available castings that weren't available years ago? Fingers, anyone? OH, and has anyone bit the bullet on those Thailand ebay arms? Cheap and all, but the four week delivery and payments to the other side of the world seem suspect. - George

Late in the game here, but I'm in the process of gathering up all the parts to execute a full-size Terminator. I have the T3 stage 3 head scan bust and as much as I'd love to mess up a $1,500 endoarm, I really just need the fingers in a recast, cast, broken in some shape or form. The rest of the arm, that will be exposed, seems on the easier side of recreating out of Home Depot, Apoxi or otherwise. Maybe it's a good thing I came late to the party because hopefully there are some available castings that weren't available years ago? Fingers, anyone? OH, and has anyone bit the bullet on those Thailand ebay arms? Cheap and all, but the four week delivery and payments to the other side of the world seem suspect. - George

Recasts are bad, m'kay?

The hand I'm creating was damaged in the helicopter crash. A recast in this instance is actually more than fine. I'm not looking to display the hand on its own nor make someone else rich in the process.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back