Terminator: Dark Fate

The trailer was rushed to get Cameron's approval before leaving to New Zealand for the first round of location Avatar filming. The fx are rough and in some instances total place holders. Personally I didnt care for the trailer, the Sara reveal was just here she is. But as much as the trailer gives away, its not touched much. From what I know, some FA steel balls scenes were filmed that changes things, not just what speculation and spoilers have been posted online. Seems people dont know, accept or realise Cameron has little to do with this movie outside of some ideas and concerns here and there on top of being a producer. The entire project is under another writer and director. Cameron is on Avatar indefinitely at this point.

Wasn't the rumor that it would be a c.g. Eddie? Giving that guy a bunch of money might be like throwing gasoline on a fire given his seemingly endless loop of rehab and jail-time for domestic situations.

Wasn't the rumor that it would be a c.g. Eddie? Giving that guy a bunch of money might be like throwing gasoline on a fire given his seemingly endless loop of rehab and jail-time for domestic situations.
That's what I thought, but the articles I've been reading on it sound like Edward is returning as adult John Connor.

I think it's funny the director said he was saying F-You to "misogynist Terminator fans". Are there any? The main character of all the movies is a woman!

Sigh...yep. It’s called a non-troversy.

Okay, I’m checking out. :lol:

With the plot leaks out, I have no faith in this movie.. I hope its good, I really do, but a Feminator movie just doesn't cut it.

Terminator has been a dead series for decades. It was always a Schwarzenegger vehicle. If he isn't at the center of the movie, it isn't Terminator. It has never been about Linda Hamilton. I always find if funny how these people have no clue what a "strong, empowered woman" is. Linda Hamilton in T2 was about as good as you can get. They think insulting fans and calling us names is going to get the blue-haired idiots into the theaters but it never does. This thing is going to bomb big time.

HARD PASS.

CG cameo from Furlong, and only to kill off John Connor. Frakking joke.

A movie based on TSCC starring Summer Glau would have been a lot better, perhaps.

It was always a Schwarzenegger vehicle. If he isn't at the center of the movie, it isn't Terminator. It has never been about Linda Hamilton.
6sdMeys.png

I would think that Terminator 1984 would very much disagree. Let's remember, Schwarzenegger did not carry star power until Terminator came out. Before then he was just some Austrian bodybuilder, as much as James Cameron was just some truck driver with a camera. The Terminator made both of their careers.

View attachment 1040927

I would think that Terminator 1984 would very much disagree. Let's remember, Schwarzenegger did not carry star power until Terminator came out. Before then he was just some Austrian bodybuilder, as much as James Cameron was just some truck driver with a camera. The Terminator made both of their careers.

Terminator 2, even not adjusted for inflation, is the highest grossing Terminator movie, by far and that was all about Schwarzenegger. Nothing else is remotely close and the original Terminator falls 4th or 5th, depending on whether you adjust it.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back