Terminator brain chips, Star Destroyer capacitor body, Exactra 31, Trek TOS comm grills,

Buy now for 123456.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Zombie Killer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Im consolodating threads

Selling a bunch of stuff.

US Shipping only.

Exactra 31 Works $50 shipped

IMG_7150m.JPG

IMG_7153m.JPG

Screwdriver housings for Star Destroyer capacitor bearing $40 each shipped

IMG_6997m.JPG

IMG_6998m.JPG

IMG_6999m.JPG

Superior seat belt. Correct early belt for Star trek phaser rifle sling same as used on the original prop. $50 shipped

IMG_7141m.JPG

IMG_7142m.JPG

Vintage Grill cloth for Star Trek TOS wall and desk communicator. You get 2x pieces 4" x 5" . , the small pieces show what it looks like once painted with almond paint. $15 shipped

IMG_7143m.JPG

T2 brain chip i have 2 keychains and 1 phone strap. $20 each shipped

IMG_7144m.JPG

IMG_7145m.JPG

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Zombie Killer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Its been so long i dont even remember. I think your thinking of the hours we spent looking for them. 80 hrs or so....lol

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I remember we found vintage beagle beads and rhinestones for my bows. The pumps on my slippers are also about 80 years old, just the sequins are new.

Prop Store