Terminator bio helmet

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

made007

Sr Member
Finally got motivation, today i got rid of the air pockets and some bubbles ,still needs more sanding and putty

PredatrHuntr

Looks damn impressive to me Jose! Glad you found the motivation to get back at it again. Usually when I take a break from a project I can come back with a better desire to get it done and do it right. Looks like you did just that ;)

TitaniumBat

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is one of if not my favorite pred bio. I can't wait to see this one all chromed up ... and if you're looking for a place to display this beauty I have the perfect spot in my office :)

Gary Pahls

You should be!! It looks amazing, I've been anticipating seeing this chromed for awhile now. Are you thinking of doing some pics with it on a pred?