Terminator AMT Hardballer with scope

bothanspy

Sr Member
I finally was able to get my paws on the AMT Hardballer longside pistol with a custom mount and laser scope, just like the one used by the Terminator in T1. Very exciting. It is mounted on a WA airsoft pistol with gas blowback slide action and removable magazine. Just want to share. Thanks!

hardballer-1.jpg hardballer-3.jpg

Thanks! BTW, I might decide to sell my second AMT Hardballer on eBay for cheap if anyone is interested. It's a Tokyo Marui fix slide gas airsoft pistol made in Japan. Full trades. Mainly made of plastic. Hammer cocks and safety works. However, it is missing the BB feeder. I've used it mainly as a display piece. No matter, it is on longer in production and is pretty rare to see one for sale. PM me if anyone wants it.

hardballer-marui-1.jpg hardballer-marui-2.jpg hardballer-marui-3.jpg hardballer-marui-4.jpg hardballer-marui-6.jpg hardballer-marui-7.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man. I've always wanted to put one of these together. Tempting...

Is that an original laser sight or a replica?

I would love to get hold of one of these to mod but UK Customs is so paranoid these days they even turn away ray gun replicas so no chance with this :(

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back