Terminator .45 Longslide replica

Tonystark80

I want share few photo about my Terminator Longslide replica. I have hunted years to get a accurate replica from t1.

I have ordered from a collector, who have only two for sell. He have a cosplay friendly variant too. But im realy lucky to get one. This arrived double boxed, with secure orange tip and trademarks was covered (in shipping \ customs friendly state).

This based on a rare, vintage airsoft pistol and have tactical red dot.

Enjoy my pictures, on last pic i put on my fingerless glow to make the iconic pose:

20160617_201626.jpg20160617_201633.jpg20160917_165741.jpg

Yes, common people think this icon was maked just with one color, this is the idealistic vision with satin finish, but the true is externaly the original have two tone. Slide little bit glossy, handle matt grey. Later comes out a full chromed version.

This gloss is visible on movie poster too. So from this side, this version is closer to the real one against the full satin finished version.

But pictures telling more like words:

idealistic - rubber stunt variant:

H3257-L45061525 (1).jpg

A real one original longslide colors:

image1.JPG

I made the rubber long slides for T1 and I remember the gun having a satin finish all over.

Last edited:
Yes, so it was satin finish, brushed slide and vapor-blasted frame. Satin- lustrous, not reflective
Your copy above has a reflective, "Chrome" slide.
If that is a T1 rubber stunt pistol, I made it.

These airsoft variants because made from securaty reason ABS have some limitations in colors. Mostly two edge: more like silver or chrome. With airsoft this is the maximum accuracy what anybody can have. This is realy rare.

If i check the rubber versions look, i see have less details, and a silver color.

I think the true is, very hard imitate metal with plastic, so just a real one can have same color, finish.

Yes, so it was satin finish, brushed slide and vapor-blasted frame. Satin- lustrous, not reflective
Your copy above has a reflective, "Chrome" slide.
If that is a T1 rubber stunt pistol, I made it.

Last edited:
I own a hardballer and agree that the slide is a different finish but it's certainly not chrome like in your photo. I would try to dull it down

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back