Terminator 2 build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

neomage2021

I'm starting on a full Terminator 2 battle damage costume. I just received my silicone terminator 2 mask from realflesh masks.

Here is a movement video of the mask: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miD0AChNBPg

The next thing to do is punch hair in the mask and do the eyebrows. I should get all the materials in for that by friday. Using this wig in color 8: Gregory by Wig America

I'm probably going with this jacket Arnold Schwarzenegger Motorcycle Terminator 2 Leather Jacket - Celebsclothing and plan to weather it and also take it to the shooting range to put some bullet holes through it.

I will be making a battle damage chest piece, left shin, and I may try to make an endoskeleton silicone left glove.

Any suggestions on where to get the pants fairly cheap?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.