Terminator 2 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) Shirt

Prop Store

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Guardian Devil

Sr Member
It is indeed. The accompanying LoA (aswell as the CoA from The Propstore f London) states that they were added to these shirts to make them easier to take on and off where prosthetics had been applied to ensure no damage came to them.
This one is thought to have been used during the scene where Sarah & John Connor disable the Terminator to remove the chip from his head and reset him

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Guardian Devil

Sr Member
Just a little update - I've added a title plaque below the images to make it look a little better.
I'm also going to to add one of T2FS's fantastic grenade belts to it to make the display look more impressive

chuckyAPP

Sr Member
These are cool Ts and are Hanes Beefy Tshirts. I bought a few of them for 8$ each but man the real deal is cool huh.

Prop Store