Terminator 1 Endoskull Prototype Head

Titans

Hello,

I've owned this Endoskull for approx 5 years.The previous owner aquired it,in the 90's from a film producer.The previous onwner belivered this was original 'final Prototype head sculpt for molding' made for Terminator 1.This is made of hardened rubber,unpainted.

Does anybody know what it is ?

P1085912.JPG

P1085913.JPG

P1085918.JPG

P1085920.JPG

P1085916.JPG

P1085928.JPG

P1085922.JPG

It's not an M1 either ;)

Are you sure about that? Certainly looks exactly like what's in that picture to me...
I'm assuming the pictures from Star Fortress is an M1? (Don't know much about these myself) All the details on the OPs skull match up with that picture, from what I can tell...

Are you sure about that? Certainly looks exactly like what's in that picture to me...
I'm assuming the pictures from Star Fortress is an M1? (Don't know much about these myself) All the details on the OPs skull match up with that picture, from what I can tell...

Yep, I'm sure :) Here, compare this image of M1 to the first image in your first post. M1 has these holes on both sides. Where as Sideshows/HCG/Icons and yours does not. They only have them on the right side of the skull.

sideholesy.jpg

Perhaps you should actually read the first post? Seriously...

I read it, it may very well have been a prototype from the first movie, they may have used said prototype for the 700's in Salvation. Just saying what it looks like, especially with the variance in teeth

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back