Terminator 1:1 busts, not Arnold, why not?

ONEYE

Sr Member
Plenty of various versions of Arnold and the T-800 are out there. One T-X endoskull, some T-1000's but that's about it. I would love to see some others made from the Terminator movies and T:TSCC.

1st up, Kristanna Loken, very pretty. I don't like real hair on busts, so sculpted hair would be just fine.

kristanna-loken-terminator-t3-7.jpeg

What do you think? What are your suggestions?

Thought there was one of these being built at one point. This would be the one I would build if I wasn't doing going to do a T-800. Just cool with the hanging wires etc IMO.

terminatorSummerGlau.jpg

Linda%20Hamilton_1295182809765436.jpg

Linda Hamilton, another pretty yet tough picture. This would make a great bust although the way her hair is in this photo would probably be too much of a challenge to sculpt.

connor1.jpg

Sideshow gave us a small bust of future John Connor from Terminator 2. I was very pleased with it, but give it the 1:1 treatment and I'd be happier than a fly on crap!

Last edited by a moderator:
summer%20glau.jpg

Summer Glau as Cameron from T:TSCC. Would love a light up eye 1:1 battle damage bust of her. Optional choice of light for her eye. When the show started her eyes lit up blue, but at the end of the show they changed it to red. I prefer the blue eye.

lena-headey.jpg

Lena Headey as Sarah Connor. I thought she did well in the role. I'm sure cross over fans would also be interested in her bust.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kristanna Loken would be interesting. Just don't like the hair or outfit they chose for her for the rest of the movie... too dominatrix... which I always associated the name terminatrix with anyway. Just kitsch and rather lame.

She looked so much better with the curly hair as seen in the beginning of T3.

RPT1K.jpg

A Robert Patrick/T-1000 all chromed would rock for me. I would put some mini-spotlights on it to have it reflect various colors.

I know many hated Terminator Salvation, but it's part of Terminator history now. Marcus Wright, would like his battle damaged bust, would love an endoskull version as well.

Marcus-Wright.jpg

Marcus_damage.jpg

I was going to say Marcus Wright too. The film was pretty good and he played the part well.
Before I get shot down as I know its Arnie but im surprised there has not been an arnie tech noir version. I was going to have one custom made with the purple coat.....

Also the Marcus Wright coat is on ebay too

I was going to say Marcus Wright too. The film was pretty good and he played the part well.
Before I get shot down as I know its Arnie but im surprised there has not been an arnie tech noir version. I was going to have one custom made with the purple coat.....

Also the Marcus Wright coat is on ebay too

I would go for that!

t84-laserpointer.jpg

I know many hated Terminator Salvation, but it's part of Terminator history now. Marcus Wright, would like his battle damaged bust, would love an endoskull version as well.

Marcus-Wright.jpg

Marcus_damage.jpg

This would be cool but i'd like an endoskull as he is for sure the weirdest Terminator in history. I like the Summer bust where she's hanging from wires half assembled. I'd like to see models of the terminators from the books and comics over the years even if they're not canon with the films.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back