Terminator 1:1 busts, not Arnold, why not?

Discussion in 'Sculpture and Makeup Effects' started by ONEYE, Apr 28, 2012.

1. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

Plenty of various versions of Arnold and the T-800 are out there. One T-X endoskull, some T-1000's but that's about it. I would love to see some others made from the Terminator movies and T:TSCC.

1st up, Kristanna Loken, very pretty. I don't like real hair on busts, so sculpted hair would be just fine.

[​IMG]

What do you think? What are your suggestions?

2. Finhead

Finhead Sr Member

Thought there was one of these being built at one point. This would be the one I would build if I wasn't doing going to do a T-800. Just cool with the hanging wires etc IMO.

[​IMG]

3. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

[​IMG]

Linda Hamilton, another pretty yet tough picture. This would make a great bust although the way her hair is in this photo would probably be too much of a challenge to sculpt.

[​IMG]

Sideshow gave us a small bust of future John Connor from Terminator 2. I was very pleased with it, but give it the 1:1 treatment and I'd be happier than a fly on crap!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  4. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

[​IMG]

Summer Glau as Cameron from T:TSCC. Would love a light up eye 1:1 battle damage bust of her. Optional choice of light for her eye. When the show started her eyes lit up blue, but at the end of the show they changed it to red. I prefer the blue eye.

[​IMG]

Lena Headey as Sarah Connor. I thought she did well in the role. I'm sure cross over fans would also be interested in her bust.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  5. Too Much Garlic

Too Much Garlic Master Member

Kristanna Loken would be interesting. Just don't like the hair or outfit they chose for her for the rest of the movie... too dominatrix... which I always associated the name terminatrix with anyway. Just kitsch and rather lame.

She looked so much better with the curly hair as seen in the beginning of T3.

6. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

[​IMG]

I don't think she has a bad look. :love :cool:thumbsup

7. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

[​IMG]

A Robert Patrick/T-1000 all chromed would rock for me. I would put some mini-spotlights on it to have it reflect various colors.

8. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

I know many hated Terminator Salvation, but it's part of Terminator history now. Marcus Wright, would like his battle damaged bust, would love an endoskull version as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. ENDO-HUNTER

ENDO-HUNTER Well-Known Member

KRISTANNA LOKEN PLEASE!!!!!!..............:love

10. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

I'm disappointed, I would have thought there would be more responses. People just don't like Terminator? :(

11. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

corkster likes this.
  12. gypsycatcha

gypsycatcha Well-Known Member

I was going to say Marcus Wright too. The film was pretty good and he played the part well.
    Before I get shot down as I know its Arnie but im surprised there has not been an arnie tech noir version. I was going to have one custom made with the purple coat.....

Also the Marcus Wright coat is on ebay too

13. gypsycatcha

:)
    [​IMG]

Sorry couldnt resist

14. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

I would go for that!

[​IMG]

15. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

gypsycatcha Sorry couldnt resist [​IMG]

;)

:cool:thumbsup

16. Wes R

Wes R Legendary Member

This would be cool but i'd like an endoskull as he is for sure the weirdest Terminator in history. I like the Summer bust where she's hanging from wires half assembled. I'd like to see models of the terminators from the books and comics over the years even if they're not canon with the films.

17. MooCriket

MooCriket Master Member

I think you should just do them all:thumbsup.

18. OzDean

OzDean Active Member

Colour me interested!

19. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

I wish I could sculpt! I would make them all!

20. ianfxmen

ianfxmen Sr Member

christina is hot :)

21. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

You mean Kristanna, right? :confused

22. Owens8176

Owens8176 New Member

couldn't of said it better my self!!!

23. swede

swede Active Member

i agree with ONE
    more busts for the people and not just arnold,its getting a little too yesterday

24. mutronics

mutronics Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Not 1:1 scale but still a good size.

[​IMG]

Might have to have try sculpting Kristanna Loken after this one.

25. Alaneye

Alaneye Well-Known Member

I have plans for other Terminator characters, but continuing at 1:3 scale, I have no space for 1:1 busts.

26. XtcofPain

XtcofPain Well-Known Member

Planning on a Kyle Reese 1:1 Very soon in the future. I'd love to do Sarah Conor too.

27. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

That'll work too! :)

That's cool. Which Kyle Reese (T/T-2 or TS)?

Any specifics on what you'll do with Sarah? Glasses? Hat? Long hair or pony tail?

28. XtcofPain

XtcofPain Well-Known Member

Terminator 1 Reese of course.....I'd love to give Sarah a go for a female sculpt. I;d go for the ponytail No fate sequence....

29. thegreatgalling

thegreatgalling Sr Member

I'd love all of these. Def. agree it's it's your sentiments OE.

High on my list would be a Marcus just to shake things up.

As an aside, I would have loved a T2 Arnie, because that was my favorite in the series - but the T3's damage seemed so much more interesting and vivid as a statue- so that's the way I went.

30. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

I would prefer Arnold from the first movie. Total bad *, a real killing machine. Tech Noir version, Police station, and the last super damaged version when he takes over the tanker truck. However, I would like the others to be made first.

31. Alaneye

Not sure what you are saying, OE? Fettster has done the 1:1 police Station Terminator, Howard has done the super damaged version in 1:1 (also Robert Patrick) and I have done it in 1/3. There is only the Technoir version missing and I guess that would be difficult in 1:1 because of the very unique jacket?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  32. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

I missed or forgot those.
    :$

33. gypsycatcha

Does anyone have a pic of fettster t1? not sure iv seen it...?
    Howards t1 was actually based on the puppet they used for the scene ( and looked amazing )
    I spoke to Godaking and he said he may do the run over truck with silver eye at the end of the year...... :)

Id love a tech noir t1. I was going to have it custom made with the jacket also made up but other things have got in the way :rolleyes

34. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

35. gypsycatcha

I totally agree with this. Im not sure weather its because t2 was so good and there are so so many busts out there and t3 being not so good and there is less t3 but Arnie looked awesome in the final battle scenes of t3. Being the later film, the effects were obviously better and the damage, the endo skull, the fuel cell.... Just looked awesome and more interesting like you say.

36. gypsycatcha

37. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

The occasional bump hoping for someone, anyone making these or others I may have missed.

38. gyoung2993

gyoung2993 Sr Member

I would love to see anything Terminator series and especially movies ,thats just me .....anything to do with these ,needs to be produced........

39. darb

darb Active Member

tho not 1:1 i am eventually going to finish making legs and getting this t-70 a part in my collection.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

40. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

My suggestion would be to track down a Hot Toys T-600 and see if you can use the lower half of it to complete the T-70. (I'd be happy to take the top half from you. :) )

41. HopeOfTheFuture

HopeOfTheFuture Member

42. Alaneye

Haha, when I have done my Robert Patrick T1000 I bet I could take a casting in Monster Clay and use a blow torch to created that effect :)

Al

43. Wes R

Wes R Legendary Member

Wow another necropost, seems to be an outbreak on here lately. Alan, you're sculpts are insane for being super sculpy. Wish you could give lessons lol.

44. Alaneye

Wes, I guess size has a lot to do with it. I wouldn't like to try and sculpt 1:6 in sculpey, it's just too soft, but 1/2 scale seems manageable. For smaller stuff I have some old Fimo that is really quite firm and a lot easier to work with on smaller details. I'm not sure what I could teach lol

Al