Temporarily Weathering Leather (Mad Max)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jesuit24

I'm looking at doing a Road Warrior costume, but I think before that I may have an opportunity to do a Fury Road. The problem is that the Fury Road costume is significantly more weathered than the Road Warrior costume, so I was wondering what methods I could use to make the weathering temporary so I could wash it off when I'm done? I know the usual way of doing the Mad Max weathering is sandpaper and acetone, which is a bit more permanent than I'd like. What else could I do, ideally something that would stick for the day it's worn (rather than shake off immediately or leave a trail of dust in my wake) but be easily washed off when I want rid of it?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Karol

Try some fullers earth with a coating of hair spray. I sell fullers earth on my site.